Wednesday, October 31, 2012



  1. How to play Time of Your Life (Greenday)- chords+ picking- easy/beginner acoustic guitar lesson

    Sorry the picking is a little confusing, but thats the way it is!! Any questions send em to me and please comment! BTW, the quality is crap so I'm ...
    3 years ago 294,043 views
    by midgetme01
  2. How to play Time Of Your Life on guitar Green Day Time Of Your Life guitar lesson

    TAB: www.fastfingerfreddy.com In this video I will teach you how to play Time Of Your Life on guitar by Green Day. Please click the above link to ...
    8 months ago 15,391 views
    by fastfingerfreddycom
  3. How to play Time Of Your Life Good Riddance Greenday - Beginner Chords & Strum Guitar Lesson Pt2

    Click for lesson tab www.nailguitar.comBecome a Nail Guitar VIP while your there for secret tips and tricks lessons, updates of new youtube ...
    2 years ago 36,800 views
    by nailguitar
  4. Learn How to play Good Riddance(Time of Your Life) Green Day

    Here you go guys. The link for the picking pattern is www.ultimate-guitar.com The chords for the intro and chorus are GG Cadd9 D. The verse is Em ...
    4 years ago 283,327 views
    by Aaron Gallagher
  5. Green Day - Good Riddance - Time of your Life - Easy Beginner Acoustic Guitar Lesson

    Great Lesson DVD'S www.guitarjamz.com
    2 years ago 838,652 views
    by martyzsongs
  6. How To Play Time Of Your Life

    Time OF your Life Acoustic while ur watching this take a look at this talented young musician www.myspace.com/musicraul
    6 years ago 294,604 views
    by concertmate
  7. How to Play Time of Your Life on Guitar

    BEST LESSON of greendays time of your life on acoustic guitar! Watch this then learn it and it will be easyer to learn www.youtube.com HAVE FUN ...
    8 months ago 326 views
    by musicboyz5
  8. Dirty Dancing - Time of my Life (Final Dance) - High Quality

    Johnny pulls Baby up on stage at the end of season revue at Kellermans. Features the classic "Time of my life".
    4 years ago 132,439,803 views
    by CPhillips92
  9. Dirty Dancing - Time of my Life (Final Dance) - High Quality HD

    HD. End of season at Kellermans ,"nobody puts Baby in the corner", the final dance, they perform the final dance to "I've had the time of my life ...
    1 year ago 4,432,067 views
    by legolasb
  10. Kid Ink - Time Of Your Life [Official Video]

    Off "Up & Away" LP Now Available on iTunes: bit.ly Tha Alumni Music Group Presents the Official Video for Kid Ink's Single "Time Of Your Life ...
    7 months ago 9,937,361 views
    by DJ ill Will
  11. Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address

    most pivotal points in his life, Steve Jobs, chief executive officer and co-founder of Apple Computer and of Pixar Animation Studios, urged ...
    4 years ago 15,565,527 views
    by StanfordUniversity
  12. I've Had the Time of My Life

    Everyone tries to make prom as perfect as possible.
    4 months ago
    $1.99
    Season 2 Episode 23 Kyle Xy
    by ABCFAMILYTVONDEMAND
  13. Dirty Dancing first wedding dance from the movie "the time of my life"

    More About Us here: gogetfunding.com 2 Left Feet? No Problem! Overnight Pro Learn Salsa, Samba, Jive & 5 Others Now. Best wedding dance ever from ...
    2 years ago 4,581,300 views
    by mickytitanice
  14. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day (aula de violão completa)

    Aula + cifra em cifraclub.tv - Aula de violão da música "Good Riddance", do Green Day. Apresentada por Gustavo Fofão.
    2 years ago 249,015 views
    by CifraClub
  15. Maher Zain - For The Rest Of My Life | Official Music Video

    Buy it on iTunes: bit.ly "For The Rest Of My Life" Official Music Video by Maher Zain. from the album "Thank You Allah". Directed by Lena Khan ...
    1 year ago 6,566,269 views
    by awakeningrecords
  16. Queen - Love of My Life

    Wembley, '86.
    6 years ago 17,094,097 views
    by ArKay74
  17. Rest of My Life by SOJA

    SOJA- Jacob Hemphill Rest Of My Life Syr Mahber: A SOJA Production DMV Records Director: Marc Carlini
    4 years ago 13,962,663 views
    by SOJATube
  18. The Roots feat. Common - Act too (Love of my life)

    really good song from the 1999 album "Things fall apart"...classic album and track! Lyrics: What? Hip-Hop y'all, to the top y'all Hip-Hop check it ...
    4 years ago 262,628 views
    by rightful8912
  19. A-Ha - Take On Me (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

    © 2008 WMG Take On Me (Video) ... Rhino Entertainment ... A-Ha "Take On Me" Pop music ballad "final cut" "pop music" "take off" videoclip ...
    2 years ago 28,732,644 views
    by RhinoEntertainment
  20. I Will Survive

    will survive! Oh and as long as I know how to love I know I stay alive. I've got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give. And I'll ...
    5 years ago 23,037,573 views
    by WesleyTai
  • Language:
  • Location:
  • Safety:

No comments:

Post a Comment