Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How to play Down (Jay Sean) acoustic easy guitar lesson

Alert icon
32,509
Uploaded by on Sep 1, 2010
Please comment, rate, subscribe and request!

Midgetme01 facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midgetme01/176530649052436
Midgetme01 twitter: https://twitter.com/midgetme01
  • likes, 6 dislikes

Uploader Comments (midgetme01)

Top Comments

  • Are all of the guitar tutorials on youtube only made by people with British accents?... Maybe its just me...

All Comments (82) see all

Sign In or Sign Up now to post a comment!
  • Ok..:-) thanks at your peformance.
  • beautiful and very talented, didnt understand one word. Doesnt matter really enjoyed it.
  • I Adore you accent <3
  • you madem are awesome!!! thanks for the lessson God bless yall!! 
  • wow, thanks so much! I love this song and now I can play it! BTW, you're funny and really beautiful:)
  • Thnx this really helped!!! plus a request can u show a tutorial of,"50 ways to say goodbye" by Train .. that will be really appreciated!!!
  • Good video! Thank you! You should do Sunday Morning by Maroon 5!!!!
  • i cant say about guitar your are looking awesome... your so beautiful wooowwww will you marry me i wanna marry me just kidding waow yor really beautifull sooo will on that song thaxs byeee love you take care beautifull girl byeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • You are awesome like teacher !! I'm totally impress , I upload some videos playing guitar but not even in my best dreams I'll can teach like you do ... you rule girl
  • Language:
  • Location:
  • Safety:

No comments:

Post a Comment