Tuesday, October 30, 2012

All Downhill From Here- New Found Glory Cover

Alert icon
9,224
Uploaded by on Aug 10, 2007
Who wants to play 4 square?
  • likes, 2 dislikes

Uploader Comments (monzingo)

Top Comments

All Comments (93) see all

Sign In or Sign Up now to post a comment!
  • Omg. I wish u guys lived near me. Me and my band are the only musicians in like a 2 town area that are good. You guys would work perfect in my band.
  • Turn the bass down other than that great
  • Great guitar change. You guys inspired me to learn this song myself! Thanks!
  • damn I posted that 3 years ago, I don't even remember writing it.. however, my observation still stands
  • ever seen the south park where they hand token the bass and he instanly knows how to play? ...just sayin
  • Dude this video was freakin badass! Nice energy, made me wanna jump around haha. And I've been trying to learn this song on guitar.. I already got it down on bass.
  • okay....i give you guys credit because you seem real into this and are feelin it and you have a good stage presence and energy....that being said....for all those people saying that theyve been playin all this guitar and arent as good as these kids......no offense, but all they are doing is playing power chords and chord variations....repetitively. Like if you cant do that after some practice... then please do throw your stuff off a building bcause youre a disgrace to guitarists
  • Man... I've been playing guitar off an on for over 20 years, and I'm not nearly as good. Makes me want to drop my gear off a 80 story building or something. Seriously though.... great job!
  • Language:
  • Location:
  • Safety:

No comments:

Post a Comment