Monday, November 26, 2012



  1. Natalie Imbruglia -Torn (Acoustic Cover)

    by Eshia Kar Mun 1 year ago 129 views
    I have no idea the video was blurry.lol. And the guitar sound is definitely overpowering my voice but anyways, its a random ...
  2. Blurry - original

    by alexxheartless 11 months ago 136 views
    yet another original. I'm feelin blurry I don't know what I want, from you You better give it to me, put them words in my ...
    HD
  3. Alejandro (Acoustic) Lady Gaga [Me Singing]

    by xXWtFKATXx 1 year ago 239 views
    LOL I understand that it's blurry and the sound isn't very goood....but please enjoy :D
  4. blink-182 (Acoustic Cover) - Ghost on the Dance Floor w/lyrics (Neighborhoods)

    by 182homes 11 months ago 800 views
    Lyrics : I'll never let you down, boy I'll never let you go Her subtle hint of life Is so innocent and scary So, tell me that ...
  5. *New Song* Say Anything (acoustic) by Max Bemis of Say Anything

    by donohueleah 1 year ago 504 views
    Max Bemis playing a new song called Say Anything. I know it's blurry, but the sound quality is decent!
    HD
  6. Wild Adriatic - new sun rising - acoustic

    by hpswtrke42 2 months ago 7 views
    Acoustic version of new sun rising - live at my college radio station - Thanks again guys! :D A little blurry and shaky but i ...
  7. Blurry- Rodolfo De anda

    by furrisote 2 years ago 292 views
    Everything's so blurry and everyone's so fake and everybody's empty and everything is so messed up pre-occupied without you I ...
  8. Laurie Buchanan - Andy McKee - For My Father - Cover - HD

    by LaurieBuchananMusic 8 months ago 5,879 views
    learning it! I'm using my Yamaha Compass Series acoustic which is a brilliant guitar to play. I know the capo is ...
    HD
  9. Thumbnail

    Kanal uporabnika TheDyeDM5

    by TheDyeDM5 43 videos 91 subscribers
    Everything's so blurry and everyone's so fake, and everybody's empty and everything is so messed up.

    CHANNEL
  10. The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You - My Chemical Romance (acoustic cover)

    by InchPooleOmatic 2 days ago 16 views
    i've had the tab for this song lying around in my favourites list for ages so i thought i'd finally record it ...and i'm ...
    NEW
  11. you kill me in a good way acoustic pontiac mi aug 5 2010

    by Noelle King 1 month ago 9 views
    its a little blurry at points and it cuts off at the end :/ taken outside the eagle theater, pyknic partery tour. aug 5 2010
    HD
  12. "Every One" Ron Jackson Duo Pick Fingerstyle Acoustic Guitar Original Composition

    by balladmanbrooklyn 3 years ago 838 views
    www.ronjacksonmusic.com Buy CD's and Mp3's www.cdbaby.com Ron Jackson - Acoustic Guitar Shohei Narabe- Keyboards and ...
  13. Module 1 - Puddle of Mudd Acoustic lesson

    by steelmesh 2 years ago 2,884 views
    See other video for lesson. Dude, I messed up the first few notes, yes, after that ok... Use pointer at the end (2nd fret 5th ...
  14. help im alive by metric acoustic version by jillian riscoe

    by jillianriscoemusic 2 years ago 792 views
    i love metric so heres me performing their song help im alive and then i talk a bit about a sweet jacket. rock on kids. (video ...
  15. Somebody Told Me by The Killers--KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2008 (LIVE)

    by SidsConcerts 4 years ago 784 views
    KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2008 Night 2--December 14, 2008 I didn't record the entire song, because i wanted to save ...
  16. Blurry Legendado portugues

    by conta8161 2 years ago 9,043 views
  17. Scott Long - Blurry Lines

    by scottylongforshort 2 years ago 107 views
    It's been a while since I've put anything up here. Recently I've come up with the concept of recording a serial of songs (not ...
  18. The Kooks - Sway (Live and Acoustic at Union Chapel)

    by 70musician 1 year ago 182 views
    The Kooks perform a classic at London's Union Chapel. Apologies for blurry start!
    HD
  19. L'Arc~en~Ciel - Blurry Eyes (solo guitar cover).

    by lemonadeserenade 1 year ago 742 views
    my solo guitar cover of Blurry Eyes :3
  20. Blurry Eyes

    by j1nk4zama 3 years ago 445 views
    L'arc~en~ciel Blurry Eyes, cover version by me. Please be kind to rate and give comments for my improvement. THanks.

  • Language:
  • Location:
  • Safety:

No comments:

Post a Comment