Monday, November 26, 2012



  1. L'Arc~en~Ciel - Blurry Eyes by Cláudio e Leandro

    by Cláudio Nakamashi 6 years ago 10,886 views
    Cláudio e Leandro tocando blurry eyes no violão.. eu tocando a parte do baixo (no violão huahua) eo Leandro tocando a parte da ...
  2. Jason and Jeriel - "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars - { Acoustic Cover }

    by jasonruaya 8 months ago 669 views
    Our cover of "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars from The Twilight Saga CLICK HD for best results :) sorry for the blurry parts and ...
    HD
  3. McFly - I Wanna Hold You (Acoustic Version)

    by dannydavidluv 4 years ago 1,835 views
    An acoustic version of McFly's completely awesome song I Wanna Hold You. Sorry my pictures are always blurry! I don't know ...
  4. Unloco Texas Acoustic Cover

    by vladikdracula 2 years ago 825 views
    Unloco Texas Acoustic Cover
  5. Saosin - Mookie's Last Christmas (Acoustic) Vocal Cover HD

    by MaellaAbbeyFL 3 weeks ago 105 views
    dis song so purty Sorry my camera is blurry. It has consequently defiled and brought dishonor to my family.
    HD
  6. Timmy Dixon - Glimpse - Acoustic

    by Timothy Dixon 4 years ago 2,639 views
    I caught a glimpse of you today and my world spun around me I wondered what your life's been like since you have gone without ...
  7. Agung Permana- More Than Word ( Extreme/Westlife Cover ) Live Acoustic Session

    by michaeljwilliem 2 years ago 654 views
    A li'l bit blurry eh? I thought I might want to sing a classic this time and upload it! Enjoy guys!
  8. Rude Boy (Acoustic cover)

    by Tara B. 2 years ago 196 views
    sweat pants, hair fried, chillin with no make-up on lol a tad blurry...Rihanna acoustic cover(I do not own rights to this song)
    HD
  9. Blurry (Instrumental version) - Puddle of Mudd / by Leandro Cesar

    by Leandro Cesar 1 year ago 10,750 views
    Versão instrumental que criei da música Blurry da banda Puddle of Mudd. Também escrevi dois solos que não existiam na música ...
  10. Puddle of Mudd - Blurry - Cover

    by Brindles09 3 years ago 12,955 views
    This is my interpretation of the song Blurry by Puddle of Mudd. Great song! I threw a few differences in there but it's ...
  11. Thumbnail

    two tome

    by twotome 5 videos 1 subscriber

    CHANNEL
  12. Jimmy Needham "Grace Amazing" (acoustic)

    by USMC4341 1 year ago 360 views
    Jimmy Needham performing his new song Grace Amazing at his concert at The House in Lake Stevens, WA March 31, 2011.
  13. bfmv-tears dont fall acoustic

    by kELLY6692 4 years ago 218 views
    ya i was bored the pic is kinda blurry but no one really just sits there and looks a the same pic for 5 min anyway
  14. The Real McCoy's performing "Blurry" by Puddle of Mudd

    by mode4music 3 years ago 1,173 views
    Tony Bonellis Rock student Band Class The Real McCoys (14-16 years old) performs Blurry by Puddle of Mud at the Mode 4 Music ...
  15. Blurry Instrumental

    by luccas88988 3 years ago 1,104 views
    Miojo (Rafael) e eu (Lucas) tocando uma versão instrumental da música Blurry
  16. Puddle Of Mudd "Blurry"

    by lp2880 5 years ago 29,169 views
    Puddle Of Mudd performing "Blurry" - 4/26/07 - 1min15secs
  17. James Reyne Acoustic Set at The Vanguard, Newtown June 2011

    by Andrew Gilmour 1 year ago 565 views
    I hope James and Burgs wont mind. Amongst taking photos, I also recorded some songs on video. You'll notice fairly early on ...
  18. Puddle of mudd - Blurry (srtaisis cover)

    by Srtaisis3 1 year ago 95 views
    It's been a long time since I wanted sing it and here you are the first try. I know I could do better but hope you like it (:
  19. Boy Meets Bear - I Swear This Time I Mean It (Acoustic Cover)

    by BoyMeetsBear 2 years ago 583 views
    We do not own any rights to the song, just decided to cover it for fun. Sorry for the blurry bridge the camera started to get ...

  • Language:
  • Location:
  • Safety:

No comments:

Post a Comment