Monday, November 26, 2012



  1. 2/26/09 Jonas Brothers El Capitan Theater Invasion-Midnight Appearance-Acoustic Show

    by ThatOneTwin1 3 years ago 5,182 views
    Jonas Brothers 1st stop for 3D Movie Theater Invasion was last night at the El Capitan's midnight screening where they ...
  2. Puddle Of Mudd - Come Clean (Special Edition) [Full Album] [Full HD 1080p]

    by ZoliV70Album 1 month ago 2,559 views
    Told Me Blurry She Hates Bring Down Never Change Basement Said Piss It All Away Acoustic Bonus Track Wes Scantlin ...
    HD
  3. Your Song - Ellie Goulding (Acoustic cover)

    by FeelAcoustic 1 month ago 186 views
    Video is blurry at the beginning, but it came out good actually because at the chorus it gets normal, so it looks like we ...
    HD
  4. David Crowder Band - Everything Glorious (acoustic cover)

    by Jeshua Frederick 5 years ago 9,539 views
    Me playing everything glorious on the guitar, my camera occasionally makes it blurry but that's ok, the sound quality is ...
  5. Decode by Paramore--KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2008 (LIVE)

    by SidsConcerts 4 years ago 32,800 views
    KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2008 Night 2--December 14, 2008 I didn't record the entire song, because i wanted to save ...
  6. Blurry (Puddle Of Mudd) Guitar Cover

    by Kumar Vivek 1 year ago 118 views
    Acoustic Cover of Blurry
  7. I'm Not A Vampire - Falling In Reverse Acoustic Cover

    by Sarah King 1 year ago 7,327 views
    My attempt at covering this song off the album The Drug In Me Is You. It's slower... I look like poop. haha I tried. Haven't ...
    CC
  8. shake it out acoustic cover (Florence + the machine)

    by Esthertheoptimist 9 months ago 669 views
    Me doing a cover of Florence and the machine's shake it out:) Sorry for the random blurry moments!!-_-
    HD
  9. Hey Ya Cover Acoustic

    by Annette Offerle 2 years ago 1,977 views
    Finally a new video! cuts off at the end and kinda blurry but oh well :)
  10. She Was Mine-Aj Rafael & Jesse Barrera (DayDreamers Cover)

    by RyVySe CloudDreamers 3 weeks ago 877 views
    Mine She Guitar Loves Acoustic "Acoustic Music (Musical Genre)" "Guitar Cover" Wants "Acoustic (Lights EP)" Aj "Acoustic Cover ...
    HD
  11. Puddle of Mudd - Blurry (coVo2k6's cover)

    by coVo2k6 5 years ago 10,235 views
    My interpretation of this super song. Ascendancies by JTroelsen and of course POM. I know i don't have the powerful voice and ...
  12. Blurry - Puddle of Mudd - Jasmine Ellen Scott

    by JasEllenScott 4 months ago 227 views
    My cover of Blurry by Puddle of Mudd. I discovered Audacity and messed around with some reverb! I hope you enjoy it! I don't ...
  13. Puddle of Mudd - Blurry (Cover by Travolta)

    by Dalton Euplirasia 2 years ago 908 views
    My band,Travolta attempted a cover of the song Blurry by Puddle of Mudd during our practice session..this is a recording of ...
  14. pharmacopia - Still Still - Blurry Bowling

    by pharmacopia 1 year ago 212 views
    This is a new improv track I recorded on 5/16/2011 for my follow up album which I plan to release in late June early July. I ...
  15. Chris Cornell, acoustic cover of "Imagine" @ Des Moines, Iowa Obama Rally.

    by junyr73 2 months ago 1,533 views
    Sorry it's blurry. I didnt' realize it wasn't focused due to the sun. Chris Cornell performing a small acoustic set at Obama ...
  16. Unstable - X Marks The Girl (Original) [Acoustic]

    by xmarksthegirl 1 year ago 1,163 views
    A new original of ours, :3 The image is a bit blurry, cause we had to convert the format :( We hope you enjoy it and continue ...
  17. Blurry Picture (Original Song by Andre Abreu)

    by acabreu262 3 years ago 505 views
    One of my originals. From now on I'll upload originals as well as covers, hope you like it. Please rate and comment.
  18. PRINCESS (Live Zaren Acoustic Original)

    by zarenmusic 8 months ago 8,881 views
    PLEASE VOTE HERE: yobi.tv More Music!-- myspace.com Please enjoy, and spread the word! This is a song I wrote a few years back ...

  • Language:
  • Location:
  • Safety:

No comments:

Post a Comment