Monday, November 26, 2012



  1. Me Singing Acoustic Version of "Mary Did You Know"

    by music2Hisears95 2 years ago 733 views
    This is me singing, and my Dad on the guitar with our beautiful Christmas tree in the background. Unfortunately, towards the ...
  2. acoustic guitar jam session

    by Stephen Ocampo 4 years ago 781 views
    jam session. lead and rhythm gets sloppy in the end. blurry i dont know why.
  3. Puddle Of Mudd Flawless Records Pop Cover

    by Aspergianstar2009 1 year ago 1,601 views
    the rock creed Puddle Of Mudd Flawless Records Pop Blurry "Cover band" $orrow Guitar Acoustic cover musik msuic song soong live ...
  4. All Time Low - Let It Roll (Acoustic Show)

    by speede179 4 years ago 1,102 views
    All Time Low at the Manwhores and Open Sores Tour at the Acoustic Show at Mojoe's Rock House in Tinley Park, IL on January 18 ...
  5. "First Time" [Acoustic] ~ Lifehouse (BCE, 5/1/2011)

    by breann105 1 year ago 414 views
    My favorite acoustic Lifehouse song! So good! It gets blurry at times for some reason. Sorry about the photographer walking ...
    HD
  6. Story Of The Year Anthem Of Our Dying Day acoustic Sessions AOL

    by TheMusicHits 3 years ago 842 views
    www.ExtraMoneyFree.com Story Of The Year - Anthem Of Our Dying Day
  7. Blurry cover by Archer

    by jacobarcherrocks 2 years ago 678 views
    As made famous by Puddle of Mudd. No Xcape is.. Joshew Brown, vocals and guitar, Jacob Archer, Guitar. if you like my videos ...
  8. Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry subtitulado ( español - ingles )

    by BlackVelvetR 1 year ago 13,278 views
    Puddle Of Mudd Blurry subtitulado español ingles live Striking That Familiar Chord Artista:Puddle Of Mudd Album:Come Clean ...
    HD
  9. Ne-yo - So Sick (Cover) Acoustic Version

    by VonDeezy07 4 years ago 21,571 views
    Hey everyone heres a vid of me playing So Sick im juss taking vids of songs i already know. Its still a lil blurry nd orangey ...
  10. Blurry Eyes - L'arc En Ciel (full guitar cover)

    by eltinchox 2 years ago 22,476 views
    Me playing Blurry Eyes as ken plays it live by L'arc en Ciel, over a backtrack. I don't follow the tab note by note, I ...
  11. Milmar - So Sick Acoustic [Guitar Cover]

    by hatefate21 2 years ago 257 views
    okeyy, this is my version of so sick. Hope you guys like it. Sorree if the video is kinda blurry, that's all I can do.. PLEASE ...
  12. Blink-182 - Ghost On The Dancefloor (Acoustic Short Cover)

    by bbarrera86 10 months ago 148 views
    2nd best song off the Neighborhood album to me... i believe its about the times you don't get to say or don't know how to ...
  13. Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People: My Acoustic Cover

    by live4music771 6 months ago 414 views
    this is my acoustic cover of pumped up kicks. I really love this song and I really like Foster the People! I'm sorry the ...
  14. The Kooks - Sofa song (acoustic version)

    by MoonMonkeyy 4 months ago 229 views
    Lyrics: The city freeze before, I just realised I don't like you... me and my girl are going out for some air and I will do my ...
  15. Foo Fighters - Best of You (Acoustic Live)

    by isaidmeh 4 years ago 508 views
    Live at Acoustic concert (camera began acting up, so gets a little blurry)
  16. Rise Against - Audience Of One (Acoustic) and Swing Life Away live at the Patriot Center

    by codeweasel 8 months ago 67 views
    Rise Against played the Patriot Center in northern Virginia on February 5th, 2012. Setlist: Survivor Guilt Ready To Fall ...
    HD
  17. Up In smoke Acoustic Cover - Cheech and Chong

    by amadgwickproductions 7 months ago 114 views
    Cheech and Chongs Up In smoke acoustically covered by rob shaw. Sorry about the Blurry picture i didnt set up my lens lol ...
    HD
  18. Puddle Of Mudd - Drift & Die, by www.GuitarTutee.com

    by guitartutee 3 years ago 46,080 views
    www.GuitarTutee.com Puddle Of Mudd Guitar Tutorial Song Acoustic Live Lyrics Chords Tabs Cover Videoke How To Play ... guitar ...
  19. Ojos Nublados (Blurry Eyes) Acustico

    by Fernando Vital 4 years ago 1,970 views
    Baixo, violão e voz por mim mesmo =) Foi mal aí se tiver alguma coisa errada mas é que toquei pelo que escutei da música ^^

  • Language:
  • Location:
  • Safety:

No comments:

Post a Comment