Monday, November 26, 2012



  1. the first recording of many - debut of the home recordings - ethan

    by sixthlife 4 years ago 142 views
    blurry video of me playing a few chords ... sixthlife ... guitar ethan video acoustic blurry chords ...
  2. Blurry Cover

    by SmithAcoustic 1 year ago 113 views
    I don't own this song, it's the property of Puddle of Mudd. My friends made me laugh about half way through, so i apologize ...
  3. Blurry Eyes - Arum Rae

    by wilkiewalker 1 year ago 428 views
    Arum Rae from White Dress (www.whitedressmusic.com). From the Arum Rae/The Civil Wars tour at the El Mocambo in Toronto, ON ...
  4. I'm With You - Avril Lavigne acoustic cover

    by Stephanie Kess 1 year ago 56 views
    me doing I'm With You by Avril Lavigne. Dont know why my camera is so blurry. and sorry for that high note. yuck, that was bad
  5. Blurry Puddle of Mudd Cover

    by Samantha Sturdivant 3 years ago 1,034 views
    Blurry Puddle of Mudd Cover
  6. Fixing A Broken Heart (Acoustic Nurses Cover)

    by 3AcousticNurses 2 months ago 191 views
    ..After a whole night of editing..here's the result..The video is not as good as expected..but hope you guyz enjoy this one ...
  7. Hana Pestle - Just A Phase (Live)

    by LightEnchanted 2 years ago 882 views
    stay the same you built a wall of shattered glass such a blurry view you tried to isolate i tried to insulate are you still ...
  8. Hiding my Heart - Adele - acoustic cover

    by StephanieTV2 1 year ago 137 views
    the sound quality isn't that great as you can see; i made this video on a macbook. but anyways, this is my first cover, and I ...
  9. Fearless (Hey, soul sister and I'm yours) Taylor Swift acoustic cover

    by isingsingsing 9 months ago 352 views
    This is me singing and playing the guitar to Fearless/Hey, soul sister/I'm yours by Taylor Swift at a local nursing home ...
  10. Blurry puddle of mud cover

    by L3M0N3Y3 3 years ago 341 views
    jam sesh playin blurry =)
  11. Let The Flames Begin by Paramore--KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2008 (LIVE)

    by SidsConcerts 4 years ago 1,926 views
    KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2008 Night 2--December 14, 2008 I didn't record the entire song, because i wanted to save ...
  12. Trivium - Iron Maiden (acoustic) SXSW 2012 - The JR - 2012-03-15

    by hboghbog 8 months ago 215 views
    Yeah, it's blurry, but the sound is good. This was the last song of the night in their acoustic set. They played Built to Fall ...
    HD
  13. Something Solar Video Blog Entry: (acoustic performance)

    by sunfishrecords 1 year ago 213 views
    Check it out! Me performing an acoustic version of "Put A Little Love In It" a song going to be featured on the upcoming March ...
  14. I'm Yours [Cp Version. Blurry. Very, Very Blurry.]

    by admin09157823472 3 years ago 24 views
    Etude Casa Musica Recital in 19 East., 'o9 Performers: Joshua Torres on Vocals Fransisco Castro on Electric Guitar Keisha Del ...
  15. ben nichols acoustic

    by cottonb1081 5 years ago 431 views
    ben nichols and cory brannan acoustic in louisville. kinda blurry. done with a cell phone
  16. Ray Lamontagne Saved By A Woman (acoustic) By: Shane Davis

    by guccipogo 1 year ago 1,284 views
    I know it's blurry, but I love this song and he sings it so beautifully!!
    HD
  17. Acoustic Punk Chant From The Holy

    by DeadMilfs 1 year ago 53 views
    Trevor Tauberschmidt(Guitar/Vocals) Shane(Hands Of Steel) Justin(Shouting) EAT IT!
    HD
  18. Blurry Eyes cover by me

    by tetsuko2009 9 months ago 40 views
    Another cover by me... yeah, this is my "so-so" voice XD Blurry Eyes - L'Arc~en~Ciel Acoustic work by Nobuyuki Hirakura
  19. Screamoe - Like We Used To (ARTTM Acoustic Cover)

    by Alexander Atanassov 6 months ago 155 views
    Sorry for the blurry quality. Rate and comment, please!
    HD
  20. Laurie Lehner (w/ Blurry Love Circus)- Acid Tongue

    by LaurieLehner 2 years ago 292 views
    7/22/10 Impromptu acoustic jam with the ladies for Pieboy's open mic at Hellgate Social. (Thanks for the beat, Pie!) I went to ...

  • Language:
  • Location:
  • Safety:

No comments:

Post a Comment